- Power rails for easy sensor connection
- i2c bus for multiple devices
- Connection for NRF24L01+ 2.4Ghz Wireless
- 1 – Arduino Uno I/O Shield PCB
- 1 – 100uf capacitor for 5v
- 1 – 47uf capacitor for 3.3v f for NRF24L01+
- 1 – 2×4 female header for NRF24L01+
- 4 – 1×40 male header pins
A Great option for an Arduino Sensor Node in a MySensors.org home automation system.
The Arduino 5v pin can supply a maximum of 200ma. If the devices connected need more than 200ma an external 5v source should be used.